Thinking about buying this Wrangler YJ

Ivan

Hello everybody, my name is Ivan and I am new on forum. I see that lots of you have a lots of experience. I am also thinking about buying wrangler YJ, here are some pictures. Can you tell me what do you think

IMG_20201214_085614.jpg

IMG_20200806_200731.jpg

Yes it looks nice..what do you think about the motor at first look..it is 2.5
All I can do is identify it as the 4cyl. 2.5L which is the same as mine but has a few different items on it. Good motor as a daily driver but you may be limited if you want to go way off road over big rocks. I've seen those for sale with over 250,000 miles one them and still running strong. Everything else looks almost new so someone must have taken care of it. Not saying it will be perfect but given the initial appearance I'd say may have to look hard to find one as nice as that.

Crawl under and check for leaks, How does it sound, shifts ok. Might be worth having a mechanic do a check. Most electrical problems I've seen are all from corrosion on the connectors so if a light or gauge doesn't work it'd been an easy fix for me.

Reactions: SirDoopYJ
All I can do is identify it as the 4cyl. 2.5L which is the same as mine but has a few different items on it. Good motor as a daily driver but you may be limited if you want to go way off road over big rocks. I've seen those for sale with over 250,000 miles one them and still running strong. Everything else looks almost new so someone must have taken care of it. Not saying it will be perfect but given the initial appearance I'd say may have to look hard to find one as nice as that.

Crawl under and check for leaks, How does it sound, shifts ok. Might be worth having a mechanic do a check. Most electrical problems I've seen are all from corrosion on the connectors so if a light or gauge doesn't work it'd been an easy fix for me.
Thank you for the answer, I am probably buying it :)

Reactions: Flyer58
Need to see detailed photos of the underside in order to give you any meaningful feedback.