Taco Bell and no doors

C6c6s

Just a funny story. The other morning I looked out the window and saw my tools in the driveway next to the Jeep and figured someone rifled through it because the doors were off. Not common up here on the mountain but it can happen. Checked the video footage and caught the culprit. I left a empty Taco Bell bag in there which I assume was the cause. Not much damage, just a cub but ripped the seat(a little more) and mud all over. So lesson learned.

3CFBD27B-886E-490B-B273-6C9F59B9260F.png

I think I’d rather deal with bears than mountain lions any day lol. We have lots of bear. Usually no problems except garbage day once in a while. But if you run into a cub you need to be on the lookout for mama, because that’s when there could be trouble!

Reactions: jeepjoe43
I think I’d rather deal with bears than mountain lions any day lol. We have lots of bear. Usually no problems except garbage day once in a while. But if you run into a cub you need to be on the lookout for mama, because that’s when there could be trouble!
True that!
The night I rolled my '43 I was warned that someone had gotten mauled by a bobcat out by the landfill.
On my walk out past the landfill I saw kitty cat tracks in the sand and then bigger kitty cat tracks.
Momma bobcat and cubs, now an idiot getting mauled made sense...Don't mess with Momma or her Youngins'.