Something is not sealed

1990Jrenteia

Hey guys me again, trying to figure out if my jeep is ok. So I’ve noticed that my 4.2 straight 6 is leaking oil all over my differential and everything under the front end. I cleaned everything to try and find the source of the leak and no luck but I have a hunch. Can someone tell me there’s something wrong with the picture I’ve attached

2F408ED2-904C-446D-971B-EA6A88F97926.jpeg

To me it looks really oily above your oil pan. Could your leak becoming from the head gasket or valve cover?

How much oil are you losing? If it is a leak from the head gasket, this can cause a loss of compression in your pistons.

To me it looks really oily above your oil pan. Could your leak becoming from the head gasket or valve cover?

How much oil are you losing? If it is a leak from the head gasket, this can cause a loss of compression in your pistons.
The seals and gaskets were redone, should me oil pan even be exposed like that??

Looks like the timing cover seal is leaking. You say replaced? what the H balancer grooved where the seal rides. Did they sleeve it if it was or just install a new seal. Just a couple thoughts.