Shift indicator lens

I’m trying to find just the shift indicator lens for my 92 YJ. It’s a 3 speed automatic with tilt. Does anyone know if there are replacement lenses? Mine is cracked and doesn’t look good. Thanks for the help.

I got the center dash bezel for my 89 from Deadjeep.com. Unfortunately those types of parts can only be found salvaged from dead jeeps so a junkyard is your best bet.

I’m trying to find just the shift indicator lens for my 92 YJ. It’s a 3 speed automatic with tilt. Does anyone know if there are replacement lenses? Mine is cracked and doesn’t look good. Thanks for the help.
Here goes a gauge cluster for $50 and is shippable:

Mines a manual but I believe his automatic indicator is on the floor next to the shift lever.
Had to replace my idiot lights overlay because it flew off while being towed.
Do not even think about calling a dealer for those types of parts. They usually are still laughing when they hang up on you.

I am confused. I am thinking we are talking about the red lens that shows the engine warning light, brights on/off.. etc..

OP is asking for the PRND12 thing? Mine use to sit on top my column before I took it off.