Selling my YJ

Brian

YJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Need to sell my 93 YJ. Bought it to restore and do some exploring with wife, but wife has back issues now and cannot even get in the seat. Need to sell, but don't want to give it away. Put a lot of time and $$$ in her (the jeep) but don't want to give it away.
“93” Wrangler YJ
$7000 or Best Offer
6cyl engine 5 speed trans/ new ring and pinion, bearings
in rear differential (3.10 ratio) 17 inch tires & Wheels / 4.5 to 5 spacer 2 inch spring lift system, Frame reinforced with unistrut and spaced at skid plate, New Shocks, New Exhaust system & extra header pipe available. Sway bars have been removed for better road control. Steering box cleaned and adjusted. New steering control shaft. Bumpers replaced with “Smithy Built” heavy duty/ rear bumper reinforced with 2” receiver. Rear frame rails have been cut out and new welded in place. LED headlights and taillights. New turn signals and side lights. Fuel tank vent hose modified to hold 20 gals versus the 15. New fuel filler & vent hose. All body mounts have been replaced. Full tune-up done 500 miles ago. Rear tailgate rebuilt. Both doors had the window winders repaired and door panels have new backing under the vinyl. All new door seals and window felt and seals replaced. Dash has been removed and circuits repaired or cleaned (all gauges work/w illumination) Kenwood Radio/ CD player /w remote. Neoprene seat covers. Durabac textured paint / black bedliner inside. Pictures available of all of the work done.
**** 3rd gear synchronizer is worn. Doesn’t give me a
problem to drive. Rear Hatch hits spare tire****

IMG_0092.jpeg