Random Amazon junk you didnt order??

Gilaguy23

YJ Enthusiast
This is getting weird. Today I got a bicycle headlight/tail light kit and another yet to be opened package I cant tell what it is. last week it was Chinese Gel fingernail polish remover, aka liquid covid 19 redux. Didnt order this stuff and never get billed for it. Freaky..just freaky. Feel like were being stalked er sumthin.

There's plenty of info about it online, how it's fake sales and fake good reviews, but honestly that doesn't make any sense to me. If they can fake a review, why not fake sending the item??? I dunno.

Last year I received some cheap scope mount riser for an AR15 that I never ordered and no sign of it ever showed up on my account. A was going to toss it, but a month later I had a use for it, if only briefly. lol

Sure enough its called "brushing". Vendors gotta be pretty desperate to send out this cheap arse junk so they can create a positive review of the item.

But what does one have to do with the other? They can fake sales and reviews without sending stuff to random people? That's what I don't get.

But what does one have to do with the other? They can fake sales and reviews without sending stuff to random people? That's what I don't get.
You got me on that one. Amazon explains it as you get the junk and they write up a positive review. Being they obviously have your name already they use it to write the review. But...its couldent be listed under your account without your log on info. Amazon actually provides a Ph number to report this scam. Good news is legally you can keep they freebies. Bad news is it taint worth walkin to the trash can to get rid of the junk.

Now that I think of it, quite often I will see an item with a couple good reviews (5 stars!), but when you go to read them there aren't any actual reviews which has always puzzled me. Perhaps that's the source of these mysterious reviews.

Just proving once again Amazon is scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeepjoe43