Progress for working on my 95 Sahara

BCNYOU

So I bought this 95 Sahara slash Jurassic and I was thinking making a spot to show progress starting from the beginning

DSCN2294.JPG

So the first thing I did is update the tires and rims, I also sold the rack on the top as I will be pulling a tent trailer and Have no need for it. The jeep will eventually be topless except the rag top or Bikini and I will be and am already looking for half doors or tube doors since it will be kept in the basement garage in the winter and my garage out back in the summer. Here it is with the added 33x12.5 rims and tires. It has a 4 inch spring lift
DSCN2339.JPG

Reactions: ytradio
So, compaired to the first photo with the original rims etc, besides the new to me tires and rims that fit the 4 inch lift much better I started working on removing the red paint, My goal is to return it to a Sahara so I got about half the paint removed with Grafitti remover the other day then... a for the past four days or so I have been working on and finally finished installing the new 12000 lb winch I bought off Amazon.ca so it is starting to look like the jeep I want to rip around in. I will be losing the hard top and hard doors and getting new doors and putting on the soft top soon and a bikini. Here is a few photos of the winch and the paint removal if you compare it to photo 1
DSCN2343.JPG
DSCN2342.JPG
DSCN2348.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: jpjeep26uk