Printed circuit board

Platinum

My problem has been solved! I found one thanks to all of you who helped me! Especially Machohead, but also all of you other people who took the time to help me with my problem. You are a great bunch, and I am so glad I found this website!
Take care and drive safe.

Reactions: SirDoopYJ
My problem has been solved! I found one thanks to all of you who helped me! Especially Machohead, but also all of you other people who took the time to help me with my problem. You are a great bunch, and I am so glad I found this website!
Take care and drive safe.
Glad you got your problem solved (I guess, sounds like you did but then I see posts where you were having trouble. I could not find one for my 93. It was ver corroded and some circuits were broken. Tabasco sauce cleaned the corrosion and I was able to jump the broken circuits with fine wire and solder. Still holding for now. Hope you don't to go the way I did.
DE7A52C1-8212-4D81-B5A1-D0B79E5D55ED.jpeg
EC7D83A9-CCB2-4F7A-B9AB-30A835CDFBF2.jpeg
FAF53481-BDC8-437C-983F-7CFCDD1EE3B7.jpeg

Wow. That looks pretty rough. Mine wasn't corrode, just chewed through in one spot. My brother in law says he thinks he can fix it. He's an electronic geek. He says the reason mice chewed on the board was because the plastic that the wires run on was made out of organic material and the mice think it is food! At any rate, I ordered one from the website Machohead gave me. If my b n law can fix mine I will have a backup. If you are interested you can read the posts and see the website he referred me to. It's only for 87-91 but they might have other years. At least yours is working! Good luck and I hope it holds together. Oh yeah. Thanks for the Tabasco sauce tip I love that stuff. Maybe it will clean the corrosion in my veins. :)