Part Help

BLKDOG

Can anyone tell me what the name of this part is called? Even better, where I can order or find it? I really need the bottom (base) part--> the piece that fits into that channel snapped off. 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Appreciate any help

InkedW1_LI.jpg

InkedW3_LI.jpg

Thanks SirDoopYJ, here is the issue and what may help. My (soft) top is frameless and does not have those bow assemblies. I just have the roll bars and the "window" is 3 bars - one that attaches to the windshield, one that is the top and goes back horizontally, and then the part in question that comes down to meet the door vertically. This "frame" is supported by a clamp that attaches to the roll bar. Not sure if that makes any sense- but the piece is question is basically an individual bar or post that has a right and left (driver and pax).

Thanks SirDoopYJ, here is the issue and what may help. My (soft) top is frameless and does not have those bow assemblies. I just have the roll bars and the "window" is 3 bars - one that attaches to the windshield, one that is the top and goes back horizontally, and then the part in question that comes down to meet the door vertically. This "frame" is supported by a clamp that attaches to the roll bar. Not sure if that makes any sense- but the piece is question is basically an individual bar or post that has a right and left (driver and pax).
Ah, I see. I was under the impression that frameless did not come with hardware.

Looks like it is called a "Door Surround Bracket". I don't see the piece you are talking about in the second photo included, but here are some OEM brackets on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...3&_nkw=jeep+yj+door+surround+bracket&_sacat=0

The only two frameless top brands I see for YJ are Crown Part# BRT10135T and Rampage Part# 109435. I don't see any part #s for the window surrounds in the instructions.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.