Oil Leak and Oil Pressure

I did a leak down test on the 6th cyl. I bought a Maddox brand from Harbor Freight (all the brands on Amazon had piss poor reviews anyways). Ill just return the Maddox when I am done with it.

I warmed up the motor to temp. Basically, I had it idle until it hit 200F. I removed the spark plug on 6 and added the hose with a balloon on the otherside. I manually cranked the motor until the balloon started to fill(compression stroke). From there i stuck a screwdriver in the hole and found the top dead center. I turned the compressor on, plugged it into the leak down tester. I calibrated the gauges to 100%. I plugged in the hose back to the engine and attached that end to the tester. Here is my reading:

20220205_113326.jpg

So even though my compression is 110, it looks like I am good? 13% leak with 110 compression makes no sense. Idk unless I did something wrong. I shouldn't have to check the other cylinders since the compression on those were 145/150. But then again, idk.

I still have the oil leak/burn. Idk at this point.

When listening for where the air was going I couldn't really tell. It sounded like alot was coming through the oil dipstick tube. When I listened through the exhaust, it sounded like the pipes had a slight vibration. There was no bubbling in the resovoir tank. I didn't hear anything through the throttle. At this point I am about to say fuck the synthetic and go back to coventional.

Spark plug bought 6 months ago:

20220205_114012.jpg

20220205_114008.jpg

Sound coming through dip stick tube: