Not sure about doors and soft top

jeepformyboys

I'm not a jeep guy (but am rapidly becoming one) and could use some help. My sons bought a '92 YJ with 39K miles on it. Lived its life on a horse ranch and the Ferrier drove it on the ranch all but the last eight years during which someone in my neighborhood had it. We bought it with the intention of rebuilding most of it and I've learned a lot about jeeps along the way. A lot of it thanks to this forum. I've replaced the suspension, painted it in the garage, and am putting it all back together with the new hardware. I'm nearing the end and am having issues with the doors. First, I can't get them adjusted right. The door trim is matching up, but it needs to move towards the hinge side and up a little. There's no more room to move though. I believe the replacement hinges I bought are off a little and also that the new weatherstripping isn't helping any. I did need to pull the windshield back a little. I'm going to continue working through this, but what I really need to know is this. How is the door supposed to look around the soft top? I've got the new soft top on and it doesn't look right at all to me. Can someone take a look and tell me what is should like or show me a pic? Also including a pic of what it looked like originally. You can see that the doors were a much better fit before the new hinges and weatherstripping.
383825945_10226767622875312_1101949084324979841_n.jpg
IMG_2501.jpeg
IMG_2503.jpeg