Joss

Well, darnit, I am new here and I was going to stay incognito and in the background, at least for a while, and until my YJ was done with what I want to do to it, but I guess I will give you guys a sneak peek now! :)

I bought this Jeep a year ago at 47,000 miles on it, it now has a little over 50,000 miles but the Odo/Speedo is off and reading high, so the actual mileage would be less... how much less, IDK, but I will have this recalibrated as soon as I have my new suspension and new tires installed (and other parts) in the next few few weeks. It is 31's on now and I will not go any bigger than that.

The first 3 pics below are how I bought it, completely stock (other than for the 31's) and clean as a whistle. I am planning on keeping it stock (other than some beefier components and the graphics I had installed... just because I have always loved those CJ graphics and I cannot afford a CJ now!). I am replacing both bumpers too, especially because I want to get that weight of the spare tire off the tailgate.

So here ya go for now....

JEEP - YJ2 (2).JPG

JEEP - YJ6 - ORIGINAL SEATS.JPG

JEEP - YJ3 (2).JPG

JEEP - YJ4 (2).JPG

JEEP - YJ5 (2)_LI.jpg