Need help placing these brackets

skyzero

Hey all,

So I took my fenders off a several months ago to do some work on the YJ. Work caught up with me for awhile and now I am just re-installing them and can't figure out where these brackets go. I looked through the pictures I took during the removal and can't spot them. I've mostly gotten everything back on minus the battery bracket and radiator overflow. Before putting those back on, I wanted to see if you guys could help me place these brackets? The white ones were one to a side and the black was driver-side.

If anyone can tell me where they go, I'd much appreciate it!

Hey all,

So I took my fenders off a several months ago to do some work on the YJ. Work caught up with me for awhile and now I am just re-installing them and can't figure out where these brackets go. I looked through the pictures I took during the removal and can't spot them. I've mostly gotten everything back on minus the battery bracket and radiator overflow. Before putting those back on, I wanted to see if you guys could help me place these brackets? The white ones were one to a side and the black was driver-side.

If anyone can tell me where they go, I'd much appreciate it!
They go between the front fender flares and their flare extensions. Slide the metal bracket into the flare, slide on the extension, then get all the bolts through to the body.

Reactions: skyzero