My A/C blower motor died

dudeman

Wasn't too awful hard to pull once the rains parted. Had to finnish yanking it this morning. Ordered the whole assembly from Jeep air. Less than $100 delivered. Lets see how quick I get it. They're just north of me in Ocala.

Reactions: Whiplash2130
Would like to order a whole new under dash unit. Mine is all cracked but blows ice cold. Can't justify the expense.

Other than finding one at quadratec for $99 and that was just the motor, it seems like they're the only game in town. No body else had a listing for it. Not even rock auto.

I too am looking for recommendations for these guys. My YJ originally had AC installed but only has a ceased compressor left in the brackets. Even all the hard lines were cut off. This would be very low priority.

I too am looking for recommendations for these guys. My YJ originally had AC installed but only has a ceased compressor left in the brackets. Even all the hard lines were cut off. This would be very low priority.
What recommendation are you wanting to see? They sell quality stuff, I've seen plenty of people over the years use them with no issues. The only recommendation I would have would be to always choose the genuine Sanden compressor option. Other than that they are just a vendor like any other who happens to sell individual parts or full AC kits for our YJs. Not much more to it.

What recommendation are you wanting to see? They sell quality stuff, I've seen plenty of people over the years use them with no issues. The only recommendation I would have would be to always choose the genuine Sanden compressor option. Other than that they are just a vendor like any other who happens to sell individual parts or full AC kits for our YJs. Not much more to it.
Thats it exactly! Thanks for the tip on the compressor.

Reactions: machoheadgames