Looking for top that works with Poison Spyder roll cage

Paul G

I'm trying to find a safari style top for my 93. The problem is, I have a poison spyder roll cage and I can't seem to find anyone who offers one. Anyone know of one on the market?

Have you considered a Bestop Trektop? Since it's frameless, it should have no issues working with the roll cage.

Check with any local boat dealers. They usually have someone who makes custom boat covers and Bimini tops. I had one made to cover the bed of a small pickup and it was less expensive than what was available at the time plus you can choose the color and size/shape. It's easy for them.

Reactions: Paul G
I'm trying to find a safari style top for my 93. The problem is, I have a poison spyder roll cage and I can't seem to find anyone who offers one. Anyone know of one on the market?
Does the Bestop Safari top not fit? Have you tried it? The PSC cage should be close to what the factory built as far as top fitment goes. Any pics?

Check with any local boat dealers. They usually have someone who makes custom boat covers and Bimini tops. I had one made to cover the bed of a small pickup and it was less expensive than what was available at the time plus you can choose the color and size/shape. It's easy for them.
Thanks, I checked with an upholstery shop and they wanted $375. I'll try a boat place.