I HAVE THE FACTROY 225/75R15S I WANNA PUT BIG OFFROAD TIRES ON IT WITHOUT A LIFT JUST YET

1994RenegadeGuy

I DONT WANNA LIFT FOR SOME TIME BUT THE STOCK SIZE A/T TIRES ARNT ENOUGH FOR SOME OF MY LOCAL TRAILS. ANYONE HAVE A GOOD ROCK TIRE OR OFFROAD HEAVY TIRE THAT WILL FIT STOCK THATS JUST BIGGER WITHOUT RUB?

Might want to check and make sure your caps lock isn’t on.

225/75R15 has very few sizes and they are pretty much all street tires. You can step up to 235/75R15 no problem or also 30x9.5R15 if you adjust the steering stops with one washer on each. Both of those sizes have many more options than 225/75R15 and they’ll both be a bit bigger as well.

Though I just realized with your renegade 30x9.5 might be too much. I don’t remember what the limit is for renegades.

Reactions: ACKyj
235/75R15 should fit no issue. As to what you need, well not sure how you operate daily.

My daily tires are Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner A/Ts. These are kind of the modern answer to the old school Goodyear Wranglers, which you can still find around. I have no issue running these on trails. But my "pure" off-road tires that I run on trips I know I'm going to be seeing mostly off-road use are Achilles Desert Hawk M/Ts. Same size as above but also rate for a heavier load. I swap these on as needed and put them to the side when I'm mostly daily driving.