Help locating seals / weatherstripping for upper hard door sliding windows

You're going to have to be more specific with your question(s). Like, what exactly do you need help with? Install? Finding them? Help us help you. Give us more info.

Reactions: machoheadgames
You're going to have to be more specific with your question(s). Like, what exactly do you need help with? Install? Finding them? Help us help you. Give us more info.
The weatherstripping/seals/gaskets/rubber .. (I've seen them called so many things) around the sliding glass windows are shot. Need to replace but can't find them. I'll upload pics

20231204_200224.jpg

20231204_200219.jpg

20231204_200155.jpg

20231204_200234.jpg

there is a lot of sealing material for jeeps windows on e-bay, amazon, quadratec. when i repair my i went to auto glass shop and they had what i wanted, also take a sample to local body shop .

Reactions: DOWNS
The last I've seen, they were unobtanium as far as finding them in a kit. If you know the manufacturer of the upper doors, you could try to reach out to them. Otherwise, you're gonna have to most likely find a company that specializes in weatherstrip and use the old pieces to match up to something they offer.

The last I've seen, they were unobtanium as far as finding them in a kit. If you know the manufacturer of the upper doors, you could try to reach out to them. Otherwise, you're gonna have to most likely find a company that specializes in weatherstrip and use the old pieces to match up to something they offer.
x2 to this.

Also consider going to soft uppers.