Heater blend door arm cable clip?

ProMarinero

Hi. This is my first post here. My son and I have been working on a 92 YJ over the past year for him before he turns 16 next month. Now that it’s getting close he’s pretty excited things are coming together, but we still have a few small things hanging out there.

One of them is my own stupid fault. His blend door arm on the original heater box had broken off so I got a new box on eBay. It was awhile between removal of the old box and final installation of the new box (real story - he lost interest and became a typical sullen entitled 15 year old for a bit ;) ) and I threw the old box away. Once the new box was installed, I noticed the clip holding the cable to the blend door arm was missing. I figured it was a quick trip to Napa to find one, but I am completely striking out. The salvage yard just down the road from me closed down about a month ago, so I’m stuck trying to find one of these. Does anyone know where I could find one or other Mopar models these were used on? It’s a small deal but I would like to get it buttoned up for him. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: foster88
Here are a couple pictures of what I’m referring to.
839DC172-9C92-4DE1-AD40-87A311538EBB.jpeg
556FFBBE-51A2-4CDA-82B6-AC2E225D7EA1.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.