Drink holders

J.Kirby 89 YJ

Anyone have any luck on an aftermarket drink or cup holders that are good for a 89 Wrangler YJ. Or even a center console with drink holders. Hard to shift gears with my Yeti cup.

I put a Tuffy center console in mine with cup holders, but it's not a cooler.
They do clear the shifters though.
It did require a little bit of floor pan sheet-metal rearrangement to install it. (Ball-peen hammer time)
Prior to that I had the cheap little Rubbermaid A/C vent cup holders I picked up at Wallyworld.
Threw away the strap and bolted directly to the windshield hold bracket, but they eventually broke.

I like mine too, been very impressed with their stuff.
It actually turned out to be a center-piece on mine for accessory controls and radios.
There are pics of what I did on my Build thread "Fluffy".

Has anyone actually installed and used the dogfox drink holders? Opinions?
They are really nice! They fit larger cups unlike the cheap plastic ones you can buy. I really like the American flag ones but there are a few different styles now it seems.

YJ cup holder.jpg

Thanks. I ordered the exact type and installed yesterday. I like them. I see yours has a plastic ring on it. I didn’t see that with mine. Did you do that yourself?

Thanks. I ordered the exact type and installed yesterday. I like them. I see yours has a plastic ring on it. I didn’t see that with mine. Did you do that yourself?
Yes, its a plastic grommet that is cut to length to fit. Fits nice and snug.

No I bought it online. The PN is MS21266-3N. Its a milspec part but I bet there is a generic version somewhere online for less.

Excellent. Thanks. I look it up and grab a couple. after installing the holders I though it needed a rubber or plastic ring to stop metal on metal noise