CAD 4-hole vacuum plug replacement

rct2000

Looking for a replacement as mine is leaking. I believe it originally comes as part of the whole vacuum harness assembly, which is now discontinued. Does anyone know of an aftermarket replacement for just the plug? My lines are fine.

are the parts all still stock or modified.?
central axle disconnect. is after market parts ?, no year YJ told.
no photo of failing part posted. damage or mods of mods are possible, so unblind the helper. is wise.
stock DANA 30 axle right + CAD.
just run new single vac lines, no need for 30 year old plastic now fragile lines now.
make it simple use generic rubber (EPDM) flex lines.

mine is here.

the (if) P line is just a vent, it must not be blocked.
this drawing is unified, even show way newer car color codes. not on mine.

older_CommandTrac.jpg

some go this way (look ma' no more vacuum)

the crown vacuum motor may work the ones off ebay with Y shaped vacuum nipples are HARD FAILURE> will not fit at all

just buy generic vacuum lines, and plug em; in .

are the parts all still stock or modified.?
central axle disconnect. is after market parts ?, no year YJ told.
no photo of failing part posted. damage or mods of mods are possible, so unblind the helper. is wise.
stock DANA 30 axle right + CAD.
just run new single vac lines, no need for 30 year old plastic now fragile lines now.
make it simple use generic rubber (EPDM) flex lines.

mine is here.

the (if) P line is just a vent, it must not be blocked.
this drawing is unified, even show way newer car color codes. not on mine.

View attachment 122246
Thanks for your reply. It is a '92 YJ. Vacuum actuator just replaced (Doorman part), as well as the mechanism fork, which was broken. Vacuum lines tested. I took the vacuum switch off the transfer case, and if I squeeze the 4-hole plug hard against the vacuum switch and push the switch ball in, I can make the axle go into 4wd and even the indicator light goes on (4wd mode confirmed, with all wheels off the ground). This rubber plug/connector at the end of the vacuum lines, which connects to the vacuum switch, is worn out. The holes are too wide, and allows the outside air in. I am attaching a picture showing the plug.

rubber plug.jpg