Body mounts

jdn40

going to replace my body mount s . I figure since I'm in there i might as well put some lift into it . so what size mounts can I do without any problems ? not looking for crazy high but just a little something that doesn't mess with the geometry of everything else .

going to replace my body mount s . I figure since I'm in there i might as well put some lift into it . so what size mounts can I do without any problems ? not looking for crazy high but just a little something that doesn't mess with the geometry of everything else .

1 1/4 or 1 1/2 inch

Well the body lift kits are sized at that much over stock height. A 1 1/4 is 1 1/4 inch over the height of stock mounts and so on.

I have saw them come with just bolts and spacers where you reuse your mounts. And saw them with new mounts spacers and bolts.

Prothane and Daystar make really good body lifts that come with all new hardware and polyurethane body mounts.
These kits don't use spacers, they replace the entire mount with a taller unit.
I have the 1" Daystar BL on my jeep and am quite happy with it.
I added a 1" motor mount lift and a 1.5" tummy tuck, that kept the fan centered in the shroud, but you could just relocate the radiator and PS reservoir.
I broke my power steering reservoir when I lifted my body to install the BL