Big wiring problems

Danny.mil

Long story short she won't start. I decided to try and rebuild my main fuse box under my hood with a (how-to) YouTube video and when I cut all my original wires I didn't stop to take a pic and find out what wire went where so now after I rebuild the box with new wires. I have no idea what fuse goes where. So if anyone could help that would be great. From a picture of the wires and fuse box to a link to the original wiring ... please SMH I messed up.

This?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.jpg

Reactions: Danny.mil
Long story short she won't start. I decided to try and rebuild my main fuse box under my hood with a (how-to) YouTube video and when I cut all my original wires I didn't stop to take a pic and find out what wire went where so now after I rebuild the box with new wires. I have no idea what fuse goes where. So if anyone could help that would be great. From a picture of the wires and fuse box to a link to the original wiring ... please SMH I messed up.
First, Find out the years that cover your panels configuration....Then, Call around to junkyards and try to find a junker with that panel
still on it, Either go there yer' self and get it, Cutting about a foot of the wiring harness off coming out of it or see if they'll do it, And then splice it to the wire ends going into your '91 matching the colors......Easy Peasy...

Unfortunately 91 is the weird year where the gauges are still old front-lit style and a mechanical speedo yet has all the fancy new fuel injection. As a result, the wiring harnesses almost from 91 almost never match the other years. A lot of the functions are the exact same but wiring colors are not. You might try to ebay find a 91 PDC (the relay/fuse box you're talking about). If you cant find them, you'll have to start figuring out things with a meter and lots of detective work to figure out what all of the old wires did and what you will splice them to on your own new wiring in the box.

If you have a 2.5, I found this................You can make an offer if you like.........

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
First, Find out the years that cover your panels configuration....Then, Call around to junkyards and try to find a junker with that panel
still on it, Either go there yer' self and get it, Cutting about a foot of the wiring harness off coming out of it or see if they'll do it, And then splice it to the wire ends going into your '91 matching the colors......Easy Peasy...
Rebuild the relay box with a YouTube video so matching colors isn't an option gotta find out what wires go to.

Unfortunately 91 is the weird year where the gauges are still old front-lit style and a mechanical speedo yet has all the fancy new fuel injection. As a result, the wiring harnesses almost from 91 almost never match the other years. A lot of the functions are the exact same but wiring colors are not. You might try to ebay find a 91 PDC (the relay/fuse box you're talking about). If you cant find them, you'll have to start figuring out things with a meter and lots of detective work to figure out what all of the old wires did and what you will splice them to on your own new wiring in the box.
Detective work is my answer

Reactions: machoheadgames
good luck in your quest. Just curious, what wiring terminals did you use for this project? Someday I would like to rebuild mine too.
My bad man I been busy but I used the last 2 on the picture below and I also watched a video and used female terminal ends because some wouldn't fit but the fuses and relays held onto the female terminals I found with some JB weld. Lmk if you want that video it's already on this post though.

Screenshot_20211020-090322_Samsung Internet.jpg