AX-15 Troubles

LGYJ

Hello everyone. The slave cylinder blew on my '93 242 straight six. While I was taking the transmission out I lost most of the bolts that hold the bellhousing to the engine. Does anyone have a diagram or part numbers of the 6 bolts that go into the bellhousing? And if possible replacement bolts that replace the top two E12 bolts. Thank you.

Hello everyone. The slave cylinder blew on my '93 242 straight six. While I was taking the transmission out I lost most of the bolts that hold the bellhousing to the engine. Does anyone have a diagram or part numbers of the 6 bolts that go into the bellhousing? And if possible replacement bolts that replace the top two E12 bolts. Thank you.
If it were me I would call the Dealership for part the size of the bolts, then you might be able to source them thru your local part's store or on line

It seemed to me on my 91 the top 2 bolts were nutted and long but its been a while. That being said see if the block is tapped or just drilled thru. Not the easiest way but you could measure the thickness of the Bell housing and the block where the bolts will need to protrude thru or be ok for the depth of threaded holes in the block. I cant recall if they are metric or SAE, my 91 is 50/50 it seems. Either way use Grade 8 or metric 10.9 grade bolts. Lots of Ace hardware stores carry nice hardware assortments. if that dont work maybe McMaster Carr. Im not sure you'll find much in the way of help on a Mopar site being our rigs are old now by there standards and most shows just a part number and "obsolete" next to it.

Reactions: jeepjoe43