Any suggestions on replacement exhaust system for 1988 Wrangler YJ 4.2L?

smripper

In the process of restoring my 1988 4.2L Wrangler (40K miles). I would like to replace the exhaust system from the exhaust manifold outlet to the tailpipe. Would like to keep it simple and low cost, but with a little more sound than the stock system. Any suggestions and sources for parts would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_1719.JPG

I've always just taken it to my local exhaust shop and had them build something for me. Done in an hour or two, and super cheap!

I've always just taken it to my local exhaust shop and had them build something for me. Done in an hour or two, and super cheap!

After taking a closer look at the entire system it really is not complicated. Your right, a good local shop should crank this out in no time and would save me the hassle putting all the various pieces together. Thanks Chris.

Reactions: Chris
After taking a closer look at the entire system it really is not complicated. Your right, a good local shop should crank this out in no time and would save me the hassle putting all the various pieces together. Thanks Chris.

Yep, now you're thinking! I've had this done on three TJs (very similar) and the exhaust is very simple. To replace the entire exhaust system it took them no more than 2 hours each time, and I was never charged more than $300 in the very worst case.