Air hoses

jpjeep26uk

YJ Enthusiast
OK, I give up haha. What are the names or part numbers for the red and blue tubes in the picture?
The bottom one goes into a hole in the bottom of the engine but mine is not a perfect fit so leaks a bit around the hole. I think it should be rubber and mine us ribbed alloy?
Also i think the one into the TB has a hole in it so be good to put a new one on.
Many thanks from the UK!

Screenshot_20230311-095153_Gallery.jpg

OK, I give up haha. What are the names or part numbers for the red and blue tubes in the picture?
The bottom one goes into a hole in the bottom of the engine but mine is not a perfect fit so leaks a bit around the hole. I think it should be rubber and mine us ribbed alloy?
Also i think the one into the TB has a hole in it so be good to put a new one on.
Many thanks from the UK!

View attachment 121083
OK, I just figured out the part name and number for the red tube and it turns out I'm not alone in having a nightmare sourcing a replacement. Super rare apparently even in the US. Will try to make one from rubber tubing and maybe the same as the lower heater? Tube as well. Wow, these old Jeeps are quite the PITA sometimes aren't they!