Minnesota A Small Parts Pile is Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Peek

Price
TBD
I bought a "Jurassic Jeep" in the fall and have been steadily stripping off stuff as I "decommission" the movie car. I am hoping there's someone out there that can use some of the stuff I strip off as most is nearly new, just installed before I purchased. I have full carpet front to back (2 door) green. A overhead sound bar (spice) with radio/cassette. Bumper ends. Door map pockets, green and spice. Original headlights. I will be stripping off the Sahara seat covers (only have front). They ARE NOT NEW but in pretty good shape for their age. I would prefer to work with just one buyer as this stuff is not high value or worth multiple sales efforts. If you have an interest in this small pile please private message me and we will work out a deal. Thx for reading and considering. Ed

I also have the fender flares if someone can use them. They are painted tan and red.

I bought a "Jurassic Jeep" in the fall and have been steadily stripping off stuff as I "decommission" the movie car. I am hoping there's someone out there that can use some of the stuff I strip off as most is nearly new, just installed before I purchased. I have full carpet front to back (2 door) green. A overhead sound bar (spice) with radio/cassette. Bumper ends. Door map pockets, green and spice. Original headlights. I will be stripping off the Sahara seat covers (only have front). They ARE NOT NEW but in pretty good shape for their age. I would prefer to work with just one buyer as this stuff is not high value or worth multiple sales efforts. If you have an interest in this small pile please private message me and we will work out a deal. Thx for reading and considering. Ed
What would you like for the covers, and carpet? Idk if the pockets would work as I have full doors.

Hello, Charles

Thank you so much for your interest. Btw, hope you are not iced in an frozen down there!

I guess if I sold the carpet separate I’d have to have about $150. The door pockets sell for $250 on Etsy but I’d take about $100 for them, separate. The drivers seat cover should be sew before installing. The passenger is pretty clean. I’d want about $50 separate. So these 3 items in a pile maybe $275?

If you need more of what’s in the pile I could make a better deal.

Now here’s the rub. We don’t know each other and i don’t know how we exchange $ and items without risk to one or both. I much prefer face to face so you can examine and make certain you are happy and then hand me cash. Any chance you ever plan to be pet way to MN?

I’m sure we can work out a deal if we can figure out logistics. There’s a gent in Miami very interested in the carpet but we have the same issue.

Ideas/ thoughts?

Stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.