WTB: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
facebook. I'm not going to buy it I don't think. It's a fair buy but the frame has some cancer, what I can see can be repaired at the rear shackle but what can't I see? Plus sourcing a FULL sahara interior is like the impossible, add in there finding sahara interior parts AND shipping to hawaii and it's just not going to happen.
Honestly I'll take a decent frame and a good tub and a great interior if I can find it. I can fix the rest even though I'm a crap welder. Quadratec will ship the frame repair parts relatively reasonably (bout $80)
Cancer...That's a shame.
The only real rust I found on mine was under the tank on the skidpan. I got Lucky, but it's a Zonie vehicle.
I was just happy it was completely stock!

facebook. I'm not going to buy it I don't think. It's a fair buy but the frame has some cancer, what I can see can be repaired at the rear shackle but what can't I see? Plus sourcing a FULL sahara interior is like the impossible, add in there finding sahara interior parts AND shipping to hawaii and it's just not going to happen.
Honestly I'll take a decent frame and a good tub and a great interior if I can find it. I can fix the rest even though I'm a crap welder. Quadratec will ship the frame repair parts relatively reasonably (bout $80)

edit: it's a real shame no one makes repop sahara interiors. I guess I'm in the minority of people that love them.
You are not alone with the appreciation towards the Sahara Interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.