1994 YJ with 38k original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
This is definitely one of the cleaner YJs I've seen!

Reactions: SirDoopYJ
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
This is definitely one of the cleaner YJs I've seen!

I may have $30,000 lying around some where.

Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
Man I miss the days when mine was in this condition. Mine could have been worth this money in the condition I received it in in 2013 if it was still in that shape today. Not that I would have sold it anyways (sentimental), but would have been that much cooler to have it in my possession as a virtually flawless Jeep 29 years later.

Reactions: Chris
I wish I had the opportunity to experience one in that condition with stock everything. I should have trusted my gut wanting one in college and bought me one sooner during the early 2010s.

I wish I had the opportunity to experience one in that condition with stock everything. I should have trusted my gut wanting one in college and bought me one sooner during the early 2010s.
Honestly it was quite plain, very little features, though everything worked except my AC. What kills these things though is the sun. Take the top off and make them live in the sun and everything starts going to hell quick. That was what was so nice about mine originally is the top had never been off so all the trim pieces were perfect gray and everything.

I don't regret the mods I'm doing and would still do them again on a clean rig if I bought one, but there certainly is some respect to be given for bone stock/clean this many years later. I would get bored driving one fully stock though and never messing with anything at all.

I guess the cool way to do it would be have a stock one you leave alone and have the modded one. With my current YJ as it is, I wouldn't mind having a bone stock one next to it. That would be ideal over choosing one vs the other.

I guess the cool way to do it would be have a stock one you leave alone and have the modded one. With my current YJ as it is, I wouldn't mind having a bone stock one next to it. That would be ideal over choosing one vs the other.
I would be the Collins Bros Jeep of YJs, owning one in every year, color, model.

I would be the Collins Bros Jeep of YJs, owning one in every year, color, model.
Lol, after one stock and one modded, I'm good. I can't possibly do more with 3 YJs than I could do with 2. I would be into the TJ scene by then. Problem with TJs is they cost twice as much, cost 10x as much in mods and they still have all the same discontinued original parts problems that we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.