1994 YJ drives for 5-10 miles and then quits

Syscokid

Hoping to find some insight. 1994 4cyl. Will start, run and drive for 5-10miles then quit. Ive replaced TPS, CPS, coil, wires, fuel pump and even the capacitors on the PCM. Any suggestions?

CPS, is that the crankshaft position sensor or camshaft position sensor you changed? Those should throw off engine codes though. Do you have any codes?

The only other thing I can think of is a bad spark plug.

Just taking a stab in the dark but is it a gas tank vent issue? After your 5-10 miles have you checked your gas cap?

I have a similar issue with my 1993. It will run for a bit, then dies and will not restart. I also have the issue of when driving it short distances, and stopping and restating between stops, it becomes harder to start with each stop. It drags and drags until it finally kills the battery. Have replaced several sensors as well, fuel pump... Any suggestions would be great.

Hoping to find some insight. 1994 4cyl. Will start, run and drive for 5-10miles then quit. Ive replaced TPS, CPS, coil, wires, fuel pump and even the capacitors on the PCM. Any suggestions?
I would recommend having the battery and alternator checked. Especially if the battery is 3 years old.