1991 Wrangler emissions sticker?

nejnberry1140

Can anyone post a clear picture of a 1991 Wrangler emissions sticker? I purchased my Jeep privately from NV, trying to register in CA (I know 🙄) but I don't have the emissions label under the hood so I can't get a smog or register her without it. I reached out to vinslabel and they said they need a pic of it and they will create the sticker for me. Thanks jeep fam!

Being you brought in in from a non Commiefornia state you will probably get hit with a multiple vin sticker location verification. The dash is one spot and also on the tub where the drivers side door weather stripping covers it when the door is closed. Stoopid place as the sticker will wear it out and likely be unlegible from the weather strip rubbing on it.

pay for the new sticker
that sticker is, based on engine there,and state. if words calif missing it is FED jeep;
the better vin tag is just to right of brake booster, see that? but is not a smog sticker.
buy one online ,pay for it
the the factory one is plastic, so it the fake one is not plastic then it fails. up under side of hood. ask jeep dealer for help yet]
if desperate buy a used hood? sorry./ I redacted my BAR codes
HOOD.jpg

Last edited: