You May be Sitting on a Gold Mine

SqLites

Supporting Member
Check out this recent auction result on BaT (Bring a Trailer).This sweet '88 Sahara sold for $24,000! That's 194% of its 1988 MSRP. Not too shabby for a 35 yr. old Jeep with 150,000 miles. So whether you have a junker, a barn find, a daily driver or a restored beauty, hopefully this will incentivize you to further appreciate what you have, and enjoy your YJ. In adherence of my Jeep passion, "Save the Squares!"

'88 Jeep Wrangler Sahara.jpg

Nice jeep indeed. Ive had my 91 for sale for $5500 for a few months and not 1 inquiry. Ive flipped some 250 vehicles and never had one that got no hits. BAT along wit CL have become insane far as prices go IMO. Crap id get from a junk yard for $250 is now thousands.

Reactions: ytradio
Meh, maybe. There's been more than one example from BaT where people either have a friend or generate a bogus account to "buy" the vehicle at an inflated price to artificially inflate the price of said vehicle. But then again, there are lots of folks out there who now have the nostalgia bug and a big checkbook and are willing out pay out to scratch that itch.