Where can I get pull handles for my half doors?

Craigc

Does anyone know how or where I can get green pull handles for my half doors? Their green because it is a Sahara thanks in advance!

I tried to paint with krylon and they ended up tacky and won't dry so idk what paint to use.
Plastics funny to paint, I’ve done a lot of it on my build. You definitely have to do light coats and when you’re done don’t even look at for a week. I used Rust-Oleum on most of my plastic and I think the can said 5-7 days cure time. My dash pad turned out awesome, can squeeze it and no tackiness at all. I used “adhesion promoter” on it and the door panels. I’d never heard of it but when I got fender flares the painting instructions said to use that. Maybe it helps.

So much for me being a paint know-it-all. Just checked my sun visors that I also painted. Tacky as hell. Everything else is all good, poured it on too thick I guess.

So much for me being a paint know-it-all. Just checked my sun visors that I also painted. Tacky as hell. Everything else is all good, poured it on too thick I guess.
Oh man that's no good well I don't know what else to do with mine I was thinking about vinyl spray for boats?