Soft top frame questions

joe b

I received a new smittybilt soft top with the jeep I just bought.
It's a 93 sahara.
The top that is on the jeep now it a bestop and the frame is not an o.e.m. style frame so the new smittybilt top will not work.
I can not find bestop replacement with just the fabric.
So I need the o.e.m. style frame.
Found 2 on Amazon.
Rampage and rugged ridge brands.
Anyone else run into this issue

Bestop or its dealers dont seem to show all the parts/pieces you can buy from B/T. Id call B/T direct and tell them what you have and need specifically. I had to do this with my 91's door uppers for full soft doors.

Having the same issue right now. Bestop top, but I can't find a frame like the one that's on it to figure out what top it is. The frame has one piece stiffeners behind the roll bar (without a joint in the middle), but no diagonal stretchers. Maybe the B/T folks can tell me what it is.

(Or maybe my dad put the missing rear window curtain in a barn somewhere and I'll find it. Still looking!)

Having the same issue right now. Bestop top, but I can't find a frame like the one that's on it to figure out what top it is. The frame has one piece stiffeners behind the roll bar (without a joint in the middle), but no diagonal stretchers. Maybe the B/T folks can tell me what it is.

(Or maybe my dad put the missing rear window curtain in a barn somewhere and I'll find it. Still looking!)
I ended up ordering an o.e.m. soft top frame and doors off amazing.
Had to get there top frame assembly and the upper door frames to match.
Now I have the best top frame assembly and rear and side windows that I am not using

Reactions: JronATL
I ended up ordering an o.e.m. soft top frame and doors off amazing.
Had to get there top frame assembly and the upper door frames to match.
Now I have the best top frame assembly and rear and side windows that I am not using
I may have to do the same. I am not even sure how to correctly operate this top frame, since i haven’t seen one made like it.