Power Steering Pressure Switch

Quadratec carries them however they are outta stock currently. Must be on the boat from China still. I digress.....is yours leaking? The only function is on 4 banger jeeps to raise the rpm slightly off idle so it wont stall. Not sure of the thread 1/4" npt or?? but If its leaking Id plug it for now until the ship hits Americas shores.

You posted with no engine told 2.5 or 4.0.
I have tried every one in Yuma, on-line, E bay, Junk Yards, England, France, Germany, Spain no joy. Any suggestions.
my 2.5L the PS pressure switch is top of PS pump hose. (this?) It closes if you turn steering to hard left of right fully locked and forces by hand (on steering wheel), not told you why you think you need one, is it missing is that it? not told why.

so ebay dead
so rockauto.com dead./
why look outside usa ?
what is used on RHD cars is not the same.
yes some parts are hard to find. 30 years later.
on any car that told infact

yup Rockauto shows 1 maker, and out of stock , yup2. RARE.

I hacked mine, so my After market A/C raise idle to 1000 with AC turned on,. the factory harness on my jeep has no AC wiring at all, (heater only harness)
so I used this hack. (a relay shorts it) AC on.
the free factory parts book lists it.
I looked now.
it is actual jeep p/n#
53000970 (google , top 20 hits, all are outof stock or discontinued)

it only trips when PS pump is OVERLOADED !
is yours tripped all the time
or what?
it can be
1: normal
2: tripped all the time.
3: never trips
4: missing
what might it be?

when tripped RPM goes 800 to 1000 RPM hot. hot means 180f coolant temp

if mine failed, I''d just ignore it. and not lock steering the end stops.
are you really just 13 years old, you sound like me at 14, building cars from the dead. back then dead cars sold for $50 . 1962

if no # 53000970 is correct, that number fits 81-86 wrangler, there is one on e-bay with that # and it sells for 98.99. good luck

i just located another one on e-bay from hk resale/ 94.04 hope this helps. good luck

according to my local salvage yard that part also fit the 84-97 cherokee if you have one in your town. good luck