New to Jeeps

AndyVT

No pics yet, but I just drove my winter project home [on back roads due to less than legal plates}
1995 YJ 2.5 , 153k miles.
It requires some serious TLC...primarily, it needs front quarter panels, front floor pans and multiple small rusty areas although the frame is still pretty solid and only the rear horns required capping which has been done.
I have not yet troubleshot it yet but also think the exhaust manifold is cracked.
So, I will be looking to learn from you all and get this Jimmy back in shape

Also, you can find used parts on car-part.com. I haven't tried ordering from there yet, and I am not really sure how, but you can see what is close to your area.

Facebook marketplace is where I find good stuff, you can try and find a club there. Deadjeep.com is another good used parts site.

Jeephardware.com for bolts and screws. Not all are listed though.

I buy alot of my stuff through Quadratech.com. You can find replacement panels there, but there are a few things shipping from China and could be backordered for months.

Other parts sites like Quadratech are extremeterrain.com and 4wd.com.

Also, you can find used parts on car-part.com. I haven't tried ordering from there yet, and I am not really sure how, but you can see what is close to your area.

Facebook marketplace is where I find good stuff, you can try and find a club there. Deadjeep.com is another good used parts site.

Jeephardware.com for bolts and screws. Not all are listed though.

I buy alot of my stuff through Quadratech.com. You can find replacement panels there, but there are a few things shipping from China and could be backordered for months.

Other parts sites like Quadratech are extremeterrain.com and 4wd.com.
SirDoopYJ, thanks for the welcome and the parts info, I know I will need both for my Jeep project.