New Sahara Owner

Fungus

Just purchased this YJ Sahara. Here in Western WA prices are through the roof, the car I sold when buying this nearly doubled in value. So I didn't get the best deal but I thought the buyer of my car didn't either. No leaks in the hard top as of now, I was wondering how common that is? If I take off the hard top is it likely to start leaking when I put it back on? And where is a good place to buy hard top seals? Thanks!
IMG_20210704_205747_636.jpg

IMG_20210704_205747_420.jpg

Nice clean rig! Yeppers, prices of vehicles are nuts everywhere it seems, so dont feel bad. RE the top. Never had to may problems with my TJ or the CJ's Ive had. It was always the cowl seal or in general around the windshield. There are still some OE Mopar seals around. Otherwise the likes of Crown or Omix Ida, (both China made) from places like Quadratec.

Reactions: jeepjoe43
That's a great looking YJ Brother...welcome aboard! As far as the hard top leaking, it depends on the age of the seals and how dried out and flat/worn out/torn up they are...try Quadratec for parts sourcing...they're a great company and will provide a military discount should you happen to be a veteran or are currently serving...