Sunni_ok

Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,
I’m super excited to find a group of people that love their Jeep Yj’s. I am a new owner of an original 1989 Jeep Islander Yj. I found this gem with only 66,000miles on it and all original parts. I hope to preserve this model and share it with other proud Jeep owners! I’m sure I will have some questions soon there is so much to learn.
Thanks!

21834DD4-5869-458D-B3F5-A219941C71CD.jpeg

Hello Everyone,
I’m super excited to find a group of people that love their Jeep Yj’s. I am a new owner of an original 1989 Jeep Islander Yj. I found this gem with only 66,000miles on it and all original parts. I hope to preserve this model and share it with other proud Jeep owners! I’m sure I will have some questions soon there is so much to learn.
Thanks!

View attachment 116087
Very nice!

Reactions: Chris
Wow. That is nice. That is the blue I am thinking if I do an Islander theme on mine. There was another blue that I think was lighter. The other color I am thinking is Yellow.

Wow. That is nice. That is the blue I am thinking if I do an Islander theme on mine. There was another blue that I think was lighter. The other color I am thinking is Yellow.
Thanks. That was the lightest color blue and technically the only blue offered on the Islander. There was a similar but darker color that replaced it on later Islanders called Navajo Turquoise.

Yellow is a fun color too.