Hi yall from west Texas

How do? Just became a member of this forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an army vet out of Abilene, Tx. I bought my first YJ two years ago. It is a 1987 sport, 2.46L, 4cyl, TBI, 5 speed manual. From what I can tell, it was basically stock with a few electrical mods from some po. No real history on this YJ as I bought it at a small lot after driving by it after a quick inspection for $3700. It did run but the elctrical was pretty shot since it was mostly original and didn't look like it had ever been cleaned. I purchased a 25 circuit harness from painless wiring and in the process of installing it. Most of the install is complete. Just have the rear light harness and some engine power harness left to do. I upgraded the power cables from Jeep Cables and going to figure out an alternator upgrade. The vacuum lines were shot so I'll redo them as well as the other hoses. It is becomeing quite a task but learning alot as I go. I look forward to learning even more through this forum and get this baby in the trails soon!!!!
01EE4YS69J8AYQ2TT91A9J3TYB.jpg