Collegamento GPL su carburatore Weber 38-38

Toretto81

Ciao a tutti ho montato un carburatore Weber 38-38 sul mio yj 4.2 E vorrei collegare il vecchio impianto a GPL sono andato da qualche gasista e li ho visti molto confusi alcuni parlano di un buco sul carburatore altri di una basetta... Vorrei sapere se c'è qualcuno che lo ha fatto e mi puoi aiutare

Translation;
Hello everyone I have mounted a Weber 38-38 carburetor on my yj 4.2 And I would like to connect the old LPG system I went to some gas operator and I saw them very confused some speak of a hole on the carburetor others of a base ... I would like to know if there is anyone who did it and you can help me

Im no expert on LPG or propane conversions but I dont believe you can use one of those Webers unless heaivly modded to feed LPG to the engine. Might try giving Weber themselves a call and speak to them directly. Or some of the highly knowledgeable folks here will chime in.

I have had some experience with LPG engines, but most of those were engines that would NOT run without it.
In small engine applications I have also seen LPG be quite destructive, for whatever reason I do not know.