SOLD Alcan Springs w/Orbit Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiseGuy

Price
I have a set of Alcan Springs w/orbit eyes. These are 5" springs with orbit eyes and they come with the required shackles for the orbit eyes and a set of spring buckets.

Custom Alcan springs with ORBIT EYES for a Jeep CJ or YJ. These pics were built for the Jeep shown to have 5" of lift and it cleared 37's as shown in the pic. Also, the center pin is offset to yield a small stretch both front/rear but not enough that will require further mods; 1-2" stretch. If you aren't familiar with Alcan orbit eye springs, these are a superior product over anything you can buy online. These springs ride SMOOTH and flex VERY good. The springs come with the shackles specific to orbit eyes and a new set of spring buckets as well. Lastly, if you don't like the price, these aren't for you as they cost over 2k new with the shackles, buckets, shipping and these don't have much use on them. **The springs are removed and I will post pics of them soon**

Comp cut corners and sliders are available as well.

Flex YJ.JPG

I have a set of Alcan Springs w/orbit eyes. These are 5" springs with orbit eyes and they come with the required shackles for the orbit eyes and a set of spring buckets.

Custom Alcan springs with ORBIT EYES for a Jeep CJ or YJ. These pics were built for the Jeep shown to have 5" of lift and it cleared 37's as shown in the pic. Also, the center pin is offset to yield a small stretch both front/rear but not enough that will require further mods; 1-2" stretch. If you aren't familiar with Alcan orbit eye springs, these are a superior product over anything you can buy online. These springs ride SMOOTH and flex VERY good. The springs come with the shackles specific to orbit eyes and a new set of spring buckets as well. Lastly, if you don't like the price, these aren't for you as they cost over 2k new with the shackles, buckets, shipping and these don't have much use on them. **The springs are removed and I will post pics of them soon**

Comp cut corners and sliders are available as well.

View attachment 119996
Hey man, I’ve been reading forums for years but haven’t created an account. Been going through this one regularly and saw your post. Are they still for sale? I’m in the market for that exact setup.

Hey man, I’ve been reading forums for years but haven’t created an account. Been going through this one regularly and saw your post. Are they still for sale? I’m in the market for that exact setup.
Update, had to make one to comment haha. I spend so much time here anyways I guess it makes sense. Anyways, looking forward to your response.

Yes, the springs are still available. A local guy is pretty interested but hasn't come up with the cash yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.