89 YJ 350 SBC

sbcyj89

Hello. I recently was lucky enough to be given from a co-worker (long story why that happened) an 89 yj with a 350 small block with fuel injection conversion and a turbo 350 automatic in it. At the time it was given to me it had no brakes tires where roted away, electrical stuff not working and a whole bunch of other stuff needed attention. so far i have completely rebuilt the brake system, from the booster all the way to rebuilding the whole drums in the back. got new 33 x 12.5 tires, and 15 inch wheels for it. Had to weld the exshauts mounts (dual system) on the rear frame, the rear frame was rusted out where they all do and i repaired and weld that back a year or two ago. Add caster shims to the front. Also repalce a bunch of bushing that needed to be replaced now. (still have more to go but they will survie for now.) ive fixed fuel gauge that wasnt working, working on the tach thats not working now, and still a laundry list of thing to fix/ upgrade to make it back right. It is drivable now, but looking forward to getting it fixed up and upgraded to looking sharp. Jeep will really just be used for crusing around in the summer time with the top off, and taking it out on the beach with the family. Thanks for having me and thanks for the advice everyone gives when i ask dumb questions.
IMG_1958.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1858.jpg

that a good looking wrangler, hope everything work out for you. in the event that you wish to give it away, i am available to receive. ha ha, good luck