5.2 swap, no start

Whyjay93

hi All!(anyone) I’m having an issue with my 93 yj. I’ve just completed 5.2 magnum swap out of a 95 ram, it was a 4.0 5 speed. I used the jeep harness, I added 2 wires for the additional injectors accordingly. As well as splicing the injectors Into the ASD relay.

(BACKGROUND)
I bought the engine and PCM and Installed it into the Jeep using ram clutch parts and Dakota bellhousing. I started the engine and it idled fine, but plumed white smoke and sputtered under throttle, compression was in the 165-175 except for cylinders 6 and 8 which were around 135-140 so I assumed head gasket. Changed head gaskets, plugged up harness and fuel lines and she roared to life, revved the engine up and no more smoke or sputtering. I turned off the engine and connected the rest of the exhaust. I then hopped back in to take it for test drive aaaaaandddd nothing. My fuel pump is priming when I turn the key to on, but the ASD relay is not relaying power to the coils or injectors or anything else.
I replaced the PCM, cam sensor , and crank sensor With no luck. I tested continuity of every Wire in the fuel pump and ASD relay sockets. Everything checked out except for one thing. Terminal 85 of the ASD relay is receiving 12 volts , which I’ve been lead to believe is supposed to be a ground signal from the PCM.

Anybody have any ideas?