1992 Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDoopYJ

YJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member

Last year when I was Jeep searching, I tried so hard trying to find a 4.0 with a manual. The Jeep posted above was posted two weeks after I had already drove 18 hours for my current '93 4.0 auto. The '92 seller is only 5 minutes away from my house...

I debated selling mine and buying his, but I didn't. I had already changed my ball joints and tie rods, bought lovely green doors, and developed a relationship with my Jeep.

It was removed from facebook a week later. It was on a stock lift with stock rims back then. Seems like he decided to keep it and tried working on it, because even then he said he didn't have the time to work on it. He travels alot for his job.

The '92 Jeep has been posted back and listed at the same price he had previously. It looks like he gave it a shackle lift with some new shoes. I don't know how I feel about it now, I have already done so much to mine and plan on swapping in a manual soon and it will be brand new. So if anyone in the Louisiana area is interested here ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.