Florida 1991 Wrangler YJ "My Old Friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRaider88

Price
1991 Blue Wrangler YJ base with 4 liter in line 6 cyl soft top. Add ons: custom wheels and tires, factory soundbar updated with Kicker speakers, Alpine stereo with 40 watt/channel booster and center console with 200 watt amplifier, updated Kicker speakers throughout with sound pods and subs, light bar with 4 KC halogens, high perf. air intake and cat back exhaust. Other: 53000 original miles and garage kept. I am the original owner. My first new car/toy after college. Purely pleasure since i have always had a company car. Trading down to decked out golf cart to cruise around beach area. Wanted someone to have it that can appreciate the history and willing to continue her story. She will do nothing but go up in value each year if maintained.

IMG_0575.jpg

1991 Blue Wrangler YJ base with 4 liter in line 6 cyl soft top. Add ons: custom wheels and tires, factory soundbar updated with Kicker speakers, Alpine stereo with 40 watt/channel booster and center console with 200 watt amplifier, updated Kicker speakers throughout with sound pods and subs, light bar with 4 KC halogens, high perf. air intake and cat back exhaust. Other: 53000 original miles and garage kept. I am the original owner. My first new car/toy after college. Purely pleasure since i have always had a company car. Trading down to decked out golf cart to cruise around beach area. Wanted someone to have it that can appreciate the history and willing to continue her story. She will do nothing but go up in value each year if maintained.

View attachment 116213
Stick or auto -- what doors and tops do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.