New York White Half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

harbiisonYJ

Price
Hey all, I found a set of white half doors for a YJ. I’m a TJ member but i’d figure i’d help out some fellow Jeepers. The set is going for around 150 the seller stated.

11588682-425B-4AC5-B4CA-89BA0F5E1FFC.png

BF763AE1-749C-4D2B-A441-E24D9DB3D001.png

Hey all, I found a set of white half doors for a YJ. I’m a TJ member but i’d figure i’d help out some fellow Jeepers. The set is going for around 150 the seller stated.

View attachment 117508

View attachment 117509
Buyer beware.
I avoid Craigslist like the plague, and if they're coming out of So-CAL, they're probably stolen.
They should be going for about 2 or 3 times that price.

I paid 300 for mine and my trim has holes cut out for speakers...
OK, that sounds about right.
Mine came with the doors but they, too, were butchered for speakers.
And i mean BUTCHERED.
They cut holes in the doors with tin snips, could have done better job with a battleaxe.
Replaced my inner panels with Warrior Products diamond plate panels to cover the holes.
The panels were a bit expensive, but they look really nice.
I took the time to countersink the holes, install rubber edging and install the panels with SS machine screws and rivet nuts.

OK, that sounds about right.
Mine came with the doors but they, too, were butchered for speakers.
And i mean BUTCHERED.
They cut holes in the doors with tin snips, could have done better job with a battleaxe.
Replaced my inner panels with Warrior Products diamond plate panels to cover the holes.
The panels were a bit expensive, but they look really nice.
I took the time to countersink the holes, install rubber edging and install the panels with SS machine screws and rivet nuts.
It was originally $400, but talked the guy down. I should have tried $200. I am currently looking for used replacements and a replacement vinyl dash. Someday..

Reactions: jeepjoe43
Status
Not open for further replies.