Where can I order an original speedo and tachometer for my 92 YJ?

HarryPoker

Could anyone point me other place than ebay where I could order original speedo and tachometer for my 1992 YJ ?

Or some place where they make very good replicas?

Could anyone point me other place than ebay where I could order original speedo and tachometer for my 1992 YJ ?

I don't think anyone makes replicas. The only replicas you can pick up easily off the shelfs are for pre 92’s.

What is wrong with your tach?

When I bought that jeep, original speedo and tacho were already swapped for the aftermarket replicas (300 km/h (200mph) on the clock.....) It is weird that 87-91 year wrangler speedos and tachos are for sale on Ebay, but 92-95 - nothing...only 1.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what the issue is? Are you only trying to buy from a seller in Estonia? I'm finding plenty on eBay that are in the US but will ship to Estonia. If you are unwilling to buy from anywhere but a domestic seller, then the other suggestions won't work anyways. You'll just have to wait until Craigslist or someone on FB or something has it. Otherwise, I would just buy one on eBay and pay whatever to get it over to Estonia.

it does not have to be a domestic seller. It also depends on the price and when ordering from US there will be customs added and also VAT. That means that the 200$ is most likely 300-330$ with shipping and customs. Trying to get it between 100-200 with shipping. Also I find several 87-91 year speedos but there are only 1-2 in medium condition even in US ebay available. Or I just don’t see the others some reason?

it does not have to be a domestic seller. It also depends on the price and when ordering from US there will be customs added and also VAT. That means that the 200$ is most likely 300-330$ with shipping and customs. Trying to get it between 100-200 with shipping. Also I find several 87-91 year speedos but there are only 1-2 in medium condition even in US ebay available. Or I just don’t see the others some reason? it would be also a huge relief if I could find some good parts webshop in Europe. That would save me a fortune

it does not have to be a domestic seller. It also depends on the price and when ordering from US there will be customs added and also VAT. That means that the 200$ is most likely 300-330$ with shipping and customs. Trying to get it between 100-200 with shipping. Also I find several 87-91 year speedos but there are only 1-2 in medium condition even in US ebay available. Or I just don’t see the others some reason?
I gotcha. The ones I'm finding are around $100-120, so maybe with customs they'd still fall in the budget? I am thinking something with your search is not letting you see them all. The ones I'm finding don't look brand new by any means but they look decent enough that I'd run them and I'm picky. I can share some link through PM if that would help.