Where can I find a factory 95 YJ radiator shroud?

Project jeep

Hey y'all,im new here,i live near Desplaines,Illinois,im looking for a factory radiator shroud for a 95 wrangler yj 2.5 liter,5 speed in decent shape, i checked ten junkyards, no luck,ebay,no luck,and f/b marketplace ,but no one wants to ship.any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Try dead Jeep or Daveys jeeps in Ohio. I know Daveys will ship to the continental US.

Dead Jeeps has it on eBay and you can offer lower than their ridiculous asking price.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
Dead Jeeps has it on eBay and you can offer lower than their ridiculous asking price.

Holy shit, lol. I don't think ridiculous is even the word..

In my experience with DJ. They are proud of their prices. I made an offer for an air box and tube to the throttle body and they only dropped the price $5. I ended up going elsewhere for same if not better condition for less money. However, they do have some good deals.