Wheelin

Where's them pics?? Off off road park eh? back in the day In Crapafornia there was no such thing as "parks" exept for Indian Dunes where Moto races were held. The desert and most of the forest was an open play ground to roam. Feel sorry for the youth of america now as their herded like sheep into "play grounds" to have fun.

There's nowhere to wheel except off road parks down here, very sad. Back when I lived in Colorado some of the best trails were free and within 30 minutes...there's nothing down south here

There's nowhere to wheel except off road parks down here, very sad. Back when I lived in Colorado some of the best trails were free and within 30 minutes...there's nothing down south here
Have you been to Catahoula Lake or LA 4x4 in St. Francisville?

I have yet to go. I heard you have to pay a $300 annual membership to do the park in St. Francisville, and Catahoula may be too hard core for me.

Edit: Not Catahoula Lake, I meant to say Catahoula Recreation Park (Sicily Island).

Last edited:
Yeah, I looked at the map For Sicily Island and 90% of trails were intermediate to expert. The only trails I would be comfortable with are probably the ones leading into those trails lol. I just got my cooling figured out in mine, so I am ready just to find a dirt road, something. The best I have done is driving in cleared out land for planned neighborhoods. I live out in the sticks closer to Ponchatoula, so I don't need to worry about someone calling the cops on me.

I heard there's a bunch of trails in the Kisatchie National Forest that are basically muddy dirt roads, might have to go check them out sometime
I was going to check out Homochitto in Mississippi, but that was when my water pump decided to leak everywhere.

Let me know if you need any help with any repairs you are doing. I commute to BR for work during the week.