What are these wire sets?

Bryanjeep

Hello,

Your help would be greatly appreciated here. Working on my 95. Trying to figure out which each of these sets of wires go to. Thank you in advance.

All started with me trying to find the factory speaker wires. Previous owners did what many Jeep owners do. Make a mess.

20220610_183401.jpg

20220610_183158.jpg

20220610_183149.jpg

20220610_183125.jpg

First pic is blower motor resistor and the 8-wire plug is the factory sound bar plug in. Many of those were unused and capped off.

Second pic is the large plug for a hardtop. I don’t believe there are any non-hardtop connections in there. There should be a black plug nearby carrying all the tail light, brake light, backup light power, etc for the rear of the Jeep as well.

I believe the third pic is an interior OBD connection that only 95s had. You should also have an OBD connection up by the brake booster under the hood zip tied to the loom. 94s and prior did not have the interior OBD connection.

Final pic I’m not sure what wires are in the nuts but the pink and yellow are dome light wires. The pink is power to the courtesy lamps and the yellow runs to the door switches to turn the courtesies on when door is open.

Reactions: Bryanjeep