What are these electrical connectors on my 95 YJ?

YJproject95

Hey guys I’m back again with questions regarding my yj I got on a trade so there is a bunch of wires not connected and I can’t figure out where the connectors are etc would ya happen to know what these are?

B2193B82-B3F1-454D-8E0F-E814DA68842E.jpeg

97368A3D-4E23-410C-88B1-8470216EEAE8.jpeg

FD685439-8BEA-4890-8E79-15972A5216A5.jpeg

The wires in your hand goes to the interior courtesy light switch that is normally located in that hole in the door frame, your switch is missing. When opening and closing the door, that switch turns on and off your interior courtesy lights.

The wires in your hand goes to the interior courtesy light switch that is normally located in that hole in the door frame, your switch is missing. When opening and closing the door, that switch turns on and off your interior courtesy lights.
Sweet thank you so much would you happen to know what the connection right above that is the one towards the left ?

Connector in the first pic is for a soundbar.

Pretty sure the one you’re talking about (not in your hand) in the 2nd pics is the interior OBD port. Later models had the OBD port out by the brake booster, capped off.

To elaborate on the wires in your hand, one is for the buzzer and one is for the courtesy light. One of them will buzz the buzzer whenever you have a key in the ignition and the door is open (reminding you to take the key out - annoying ‘feature’), the other lights the courtesy/dome lights when door is open. If your buzzer has been removed or doesn’t work anymore, then hooking up the blue wire won’t do anything for you anyways.